Saturday 28 January 2012

Friday 6 January 2012 - dining out on a diet .. no slip ups for me!

Out for dinner this evening – my friend’s birthday. 
Boy was I saintly.
They had a special offer running – 2 courses for £11, dinner and pudding.
But they didn’t catch me!
No sirreeee.
I had one course for £8.99 and left it at that. 
Fish cakes, jacket potato and salad.
I read a tip somewhere which said that if you constantly jiggle your ankles then you speed up your metabolism.  So I spent the whole meal jiggling my ankles and hope to have saved a few calories in the process!
Pretty impressed with myself tonight.



Other food today:
Bowl of coco-pops before leaving for work (I had a chocolate craving).
One cream cheese sandwich with cucumber and lettuce (no butter) at 10am (I had food cravings in general).
Carrot slices. Tomatoes. One apple. One pear. One banana. (didn’t have fruit or veg. cravings but this was all that was left in my bag).
Half a doughnut in the afternoon - it wasn’t my fault … they were plonked on the end of our pod within sniffing distance – I mean what is a girl to do??.  I resisted eating the whole doughnut, but admit I scooped out all of the jam before binning one half.
Goodish-but not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment