Friday 27 January 2012

Thursday 5 January 2012 - housework to music .. it's cheaper than the gym

Getting up at 6.30am now instead of 7am. How saintly am I?
I don’t even bother to wash, just grab the dog’s lead and get straight out for a brisk walk and to buy the newspaper.



Did some more cleaning in the lounge when I got back.   The traffic jam building up outside must have wondered what the hell I was doing, as I decided to clean the tiny leaded-light window pains in a circular motion in time to Phantom of The Opera which unfortunately did look as though I was waving at everyone …. .I could swear one young whipper-snapper gave me the finger before driving off…!
Very rude.
Two bananas for breakfast today.  And a cup-o-soup – cream of vegetables with croutons (so probably not the low cal version)
4 Ryvitas with butter, cheese and red-onion relish for lunch.
4 plums, 4 satsumas. 6 squares of Galaxy chocolate.
Alpen for tea again with banana on top.
Then a bag of crisps late evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment