Thursday 26 January 2012

Monday 2 January 2012 - and so we begin. Or don't.

Okay. My New Year’s Resolution this year is to record what I eat and hopefully shame myself into changing my habits and losing some blubber.
It’s long overdue – I’m in my 50’s now and year on year I seem to get a bit blobbier and a bit wider in girth …
Plus, it gets harder as the years go by to lose it!
Oh I can still see my toes (not sure I can still touch them mind you) and I don’t get out of puff yet when I run up the stairs.
But some of my friends who are slightly heavier than me are starting to get pains in their hips and knees now – I dread the thought of being in pain and losing any mobility – hence this blog and the determination to step up to the mark and do something constructive!
Ahem….. not today mind you ……  today is a bank holiday and we have friends coming round for lunch.
I’ll start tomorrow …
LOOK IT IS NEW YEAR YOU KNOW!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment