Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday 8 January 2012 - and the weight loss so far is ..... ???


Woke up with a nice empty feeling today.  Loads of energy and am I imagining it or does my tum look flatter?
Put my MP3 on and took the hound for a king-sized walk very early, because rain was forecast for later on.
Don’t know what came over that mutt but one minute I was merrily singing along to Katherine Jenkins, and the next minute, the dog did a kamikaze dive towards the wheels of a double decker bus trundling up the road towards us. 
 Okay, so I admit, I was just attempting a bit of harmonising with Katherine when it happened …  and okay again, maybe I WAS just slightly out of key … but god, what a diva-ish overreaction from the hairy thing on four legs!



Mother came for lunch today.  I told Himself to grab her scales when he picked her up, but in the event he forgot, and I ended up having to weigh myself when I dropped her home again at the end of the day - by which time I’d had a roast lunch and some apple pie and custard for pud, and then a Magnum ice-cream which Mother dearest treated me to at the local garden centre in the afternoon.
As a result of the above, I regret to say that my net weight loss so far is, umm.  Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment