Tuesday 14 February 2012

Friday 27 January 2012 - the Friday wash ...with a bit of a twist.

Dog walk this morning. Tried stretching out my strides and swinging my arms higher and higher – but only when I was on the little lane behind our house where I was unlikely to be seen from any house windows (please God).
Came home and emptied the washing machine with a little twist today – the twist being that I took one garment out at a time, hopped all round the kitchen table with it, folded it (while still on one leg) and popped it into the washing basket.
Had to repeat the process 34 times because that's how much some silly beggar had put into the machine. 
Resolved to have a word with the household tonight and tell them not to overfill the washing machine ever again.
Resolved also to instruct myself not to play the hopping game if the machine appears to be full of everyone's smalls.
After all.
a joke is a joke.
And that wasn't one.
 
Time for my medication me thinks....
 
 
 
Food today.
2 bananas, 1 apple, 2 pieces of ginger in syrup.
Lump of cheese with 4 water biscuits (between 9am and 11am)
Another 4 lumps of Toblerone.
Baked risotto with edam cheese and tomatoes (large bowl) (about 2.30pm)
One doughnut – the whole thing .. it just sort of disappeared down my throat. (4pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment