Wednesday 1 February 2012

Friday 13 January - frozen grapes and yoghurts

Back on track today.
Porridge before going to work.
One big banana cut into slices as I needed them (which was often) and nibbled on all morning.
Large Jacket potato with cream cheese and baked beans for lunch – bit dry.
2 finger Kit-kat in the afternoon.
Cheese omelette and salad for tea.
Grapes in the evening. 
I read a tip somewhere that if you freeze grapes they taste just like chewy sweets and if you freeze yoghurt it tastes a lot creamier, just like an indulgent ice-cream.
 
 
 
Sounds good to me….. must be less calories than having the biscuit tin on my lap all evening surely.  I popped a large bunch of grapes in the freezer along with a few yoghurts and the cellotaped up the biscuit tin.
The guv laughed (not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment