Thursday 2 February 2012

Saturday 14 January - a little fiasco in the supermarket, but I got through it.

Quite impressed with the grape idea I have to say.  Had a little Tupperware tub of them in my handbag today and kept popping them all the way round Sainsburys.  By the time I got to the checkout my mouth was full of grapes to the point where I looked as though I had mumps!   I told the checkout girl about the tip and she was impressed and lent backwards and told the checkout girl on the next till about it. They are both going to give it a go apparently. 
While she was leaning backwards I noticed I’d spat a slither of grape skin on her orange overall. Luckily enough when she lent forwards again her hair brushed it off of her overall and onto the conveyor belt, and I stuck a thumb on top of it quickly and removed it.  Phew.
Very good day dietwise.  Mostly comprising frozen grapes.  I’m hooked on them now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment