Thursday 9 February 2012

Sunday 22 January - Roses, not so much growing on me, as IN me!

Good in the morning. Small bowl of cereal, and lots of vigorous housework. Even a bit of gardening today!
Lunch was at mums :
Beef tomato stuffed with couscous and vegetables
Roast potatoes x 3
Steamed veg
Gravy … all was going well until I succumbed to one slice of (home made) bread and butter, which quickly turned into three bits of bread and butter, all mopping up the gravy juices on my plate.
Pudding was apple and custard streudal with custard, and as I was the one dishing up, there was no excuse at all for my cutting myself the same sized slice as everyone else.  Disappointed with this, I went home and spent most of the evening dipping into the Christmas box of Roses...
 
 
 

What hope is there???

No comments:

Post a Comment