Tuesday 7 February 2012

Thursday 19 January - it was the sloppy lasagne that blew it guv'nor.

Okay I admit it. I’ve had a disastrous couple of days since I last posted.
Why does it happen?  
You lose weight, you feel a million dollars .. and you immediately celebrate by putting the whole lot back on again and then some!!!
Okay, so some of it was unavoidable.
We had visitors on Tuesday and last night.  Last night I cooked a massive lasagne and intended having only a smidgeon of it due to the calorie content … but kid II and best friend dished up, and to say their serving skills need something to be desired is something of an understatement – and that’s putting it mildly.
 
 

Once they’d retrieved the portion from my kitchen table they were in no mood to be asked for a smaller slice that which was on the fish slice, so I ended up with the same plate load as everyone else … and come on now…. You’re not going to make me believe for one instant that you are strong willed enough to leave half your dinner on your plate if you are ravenous from multiple stair-climbing all day and famished.
Must try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment