Wednesday 15 February 2012

Saturday 28 January - an iced bun versus a full English .... hmmmm ....

Good day today.
But only because I woke with back-ache - those ballet moves on Thursday are responsible, I swear it.
H'anyways ... the constant discomfort actually made me lose my appetite, so it wasn't all bad was it?
 That said, I did have a big sticky iced bun in the afternoon…. I usually buy cakes for a treat on Saturdays when I’m out doing my food shop.  It has become a bit of a ritual now… baked beans, toilet rolls, cakes from the baker, library books (obviously I don’t BUY those) .. back home again, unpack at the double whilst multi-taskingly knocking up a fried breakfast for the guv……… then when that’s dished up I'm free of all chores till bedtime .....happy days!
So today then…. I made the breakfast and then walked the dog over the woods to stretch my aching back a bit, then came back and had a nice snooze on the sofa, a read of my library books, and then finally at 4pm, a big sticky bun. 
Apart from that though, it was just fruit today – satsumas, apple, pear, bananas, soft prunes, grapes … and then a small bowl of alpen at night. 
Look the bun was bad, I accept that. But it could have been worse - I could have joined the guv and had a cooked breakfast like he did!

So which has more calories I ask you ..... surely it can't be the bun??? (please god)






No comments:

Post a Comment