Saturday 11 February 2012

Monday 23 January

What is wrong with me!
Gave myself a stern talking to last night and was determined to behave again today … but stupidly I didn’t actually do anything to ensure I WOULD behave (such as put together a healthy packed lunch), so in the event, I quickly made toast and marmalade and wrapped it in foil to take to work for breakfast.  Disaster - as of course that was my starter for ten …… I munched through that, didn’t feel particularly satisfied, so then started chomping through a large bag of Wotsits (I mean seriously – what planet am I on today) which I found in a cardboard box on top of our office Christmas decorations.
At lunchtime I had 3 Ryvitas with butter, cheese and Branston Pickle on top, but then, just as I was leaving the house to go back to work for the afternoon, I grabbed a handful (about a dozen if I’m honest) of Heroes chocolates (again from Christmas) and stuffed them in my coat pocket and then ate through the lot in the afternoon, despite telling myself I’d make them last the whole week.
In the evening I had jacket potato with salad which sounds quite saintly, until I admit that I swamped the potato with butter and probably about 4oz of grated cheese on top.
Paid for a disastrous day by going to bed feeling like an oven ready turkey and tossed and turned all night long!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment