Sunday 12 February 2012

Wednesday 25 January - no food after 2pm!!! The key to success!

Okay – back on track again today – well sort of…..
Good news was that I did stop eating at 2pm and not another morsel passed my lips after that.
Bad news was that what I ate up till 2pm could hardly be called ‘healthy’ ….
2 bananas
Large bag of chips (someone from work goes to the chippy every Wednesday – it’s the midweek treat)
Yoghurt
Several pieces of chopped stem ginger in syrup (can this be classed as my 5 a day I wonder – I had 15 pieces at least!!)
By 7pm I was still comfortably full. 
The weather was mild and damp but still okay for a dog walk.
Had a sort out of my wardrobe and drawers afterwards in the hope that the sight of summer shorts and tops would keep me away from the cake cupboard.  It worked!  Bed at 11pm feeling empty.  But as always when I feel empty I sleep so much better!  Joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment