Monday 6 February 2012

Monday 16 January - going down!!

I lied yesterday. The yoghurt WAS seen again.
It was seen again as soon as the heating came on in fact, as it melted and reappeared on the carpet in a bright peach coloured heap. But on the bright side, I took the opportunity to do 27 press ups while I was flat on the floor mopping up the mess. It was supposed to have been 50 press ups but I’m not as young as I once was, so decided that 30 would be ample, and then I lowered that target again to 25 when it looked as though I might just expire if I continued on past 21 press-ups.
So really, to get to 27 wasn’t bad at all.
Well. That’s what I though anyway.
The good news today is that I now weigh 11 stone 9lb.    If only I could say it was entirely down to frozen grapes and yoghurts then I could patent both and make a fast buck.
But alas, the truth is that boring old Ryvitas and cheese in lieu of hefty doorstep bread cheese sarnies, and fruit instead of bars of chocolate, have played a big part in this recent surprising news from the scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment